Your safety and the safety of our staff is of utmost importance to us.
In adherence to the recommended social distancing by the government and care that must be exercised to avoid the spread of the disease we will be adopting the following procedures
Dr. Claire Cullen
- You can book an appointment by phoning 011 458 2027/ 0724674639
- You are required to complete the details below and click on submit at the end . You must ensure that you have completed the details within 24hrs.
- On arrival please park at the oncology.
- You need to walk round to the main entrance to the screening bay to be screened by the hospital. This should be done 10 minutes prior your appointment.
- When you leave the car EVERYONE coming in must be wearing a cloth mask or scarf that covers your mouth and nostrils. This includes adults and children , no exceptions will be allowed. This is for the protection of yourself, your child and our staff. If you do not have a face mask we will have disposable face masks available for purchase at R20
- As per hospital rules only 1 child and 1 adult are allowed in at a time.
- On entering the rooms please sanitise your hands using the bottle of hand sanitiser at the door.
- Should the patient require to be dilated we will ask you to return to your car in the car park for the recommended time.
- We have spaced out our appointments to allow for the disinfecting of All surfaces and instruments between patients.
- Your compliance in the above would be greatly appreciated
MBBCh, FCOphth(SA), MMed(Ophth)
Paediatric ophthalmology and adult strabismus fellowship(Canada)
Please choose a form below: