Our Educational Visit includes:
- Spot & Patches Puppet Show
- An Eye Educational Activity
- A Buddy Gift Pack
- Instrument-based Eye Screening
Benefits of an Early Eye Screening:
- Convenient for busy parents.
- No child left unchecked.
- All ages can be tested, babies too!
- Early detection of visual problems equals vital early intervention!
What About The Screening Process?
- Trained PlusoptiX technicians use the PlusoptiX S12C Mobile Vision Screener that provides an accurate refraction reading within just a few seconds using infrared light.
- The screening is quick, accurate, non-invasive and entirely safe. It requires far less attention and involvement from a child compared to traditional screening tests.
- The test is done at a 1-meter distance, which means that the PlusoptiX early vision screening is entirely compliant with Covid-19 phyical distancing regulation.
- Children with a 'refer' result will need to undergo a comprehensive eye examination by an Ophthalmologist or Optometrist - preferably specialising in paediatric vision.
A copy of the results will be provided to all children after successful payment.
DOWNLOAD OUR PROPOSAL HERE
Our 5 Booking steps:
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
- Give us a call or drop us an email to book a convenient date.
- You'll get an email with all the information you require including consent forms for the parents.
- The children's names, surnames and date of birth must be sent at least 2 days before the visit.
- Kids receive their own buddy pack to take home and enjoy!
- Payments can be made via EFT after the screening. After receiving proof of payment, the reports with recommendations are emailed back.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW
4 Cransley Crescent,