Our Educational Visit includes*:
- Spot & Patches' puppet show
- An eye educational activity
- Learning an eye song
- A buddy gift pack
- A group photo with Spot & Patches
- A FREE eye Screening done by a qualified ophthalmologist
- Providing convenience to busy moms
- ensures that all children have received a screening eye test
- analysing if they have the visual skills to perform well in school
- early detection of certain vision problems can help with early correction
- children don't need to know their letters to undergo an eye test
Reasons WHY your child will benefit from the EYE BUDDY visit:
- It's only R50 per child*
- It's fun, educational & includes a vital eye screening for free
- 1 in 4 children have an undetected vision problem
- Vision problems are found in 60% of children with learning difficulties
- Poor vision can affect sports performance, such as hand-eye coordination, depth perception and eye tracking ability.
- Your child might simply not be naughty, but is silently struggling with a vision frustration!
- Detecting a possible vision problem, can help us correct it early!
- Children and babies don't need to know their letters to undergo an eye screening
- We book an educational visit with your school for Monday mornings
- Two weeks prior to the booking. Information pamphlets, consent forms and a poster are provided to the school to hand out
to the parents
- Payments can be made cash or EFT. Cash will be collected on the day of the educational visit
- Together with the buddy pack, all learners receive an eye exam report with recommendations based on the results of their eye screening
WE LOOK BEYOND WHAT WE SEE AND
WOULD LOVE TO VISIT YOUR SCHOOL FOR AN EYE EDUCATIONAL VISIT NEXT YEAR!
CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW!
4 Cransley Crescent,
Long Lake, Sandton, 2090